Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just one little mint, monsieur? They are wafer-thin.

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life


There are risks I will take, and risks I wont take.

Recently I ate cream cheese I forgot to pack in the fridge. It sat out overnight. I was fine.

Then I ate sour cream and "scraped the mold off". I didn't die (though I understand that is a far worse idea and wouldn't recommend it).

Now I've decided the yogurt I accidentally left out overnight will likely be fine.

How do I come to these conclusions? I'm certainly not studying food prep or science at school (well, technically psychology is science, but not at all what I'm talking about). No, my coworker introduced me to chowhound.com. Spoiler alert: it's way better than Yahoo Answers. I'm not nearly as worried about believing a troll and dying of food poisoning! ((WIN!))


No comments:

Post a Comment