Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It is something that grows over time... a true friendship.

 
"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go..."

This is what it looks like when I miss my boy, Link. And also when I miss video games.


I had a very sad lull in my blog posts. I managed to keep up to date with my work blog, but not my fun blog. Too much homework, followed by spring break, then more homework.

Since my last post, I have fallen in love with (and purchased) the newest Evanescence CD. I highly recommend it! Every time they release a new CD, it takes me a while to adjust to it, but I end up liking each one more than the last.


I have also decided I want pink hair! My mother might kill me, but I have permission from my boyfriend (though he wasn't super excited about the idea). I want a light pink, like Manic Panic's Cotton Candy Pink. Unfortunately, that means I'll have to bleach my hair first, and I understand that is really bad for it.  =/

This is pretty close to the color I want. I wonder how mad my bosses would be.  =)

Lana and I had to say goodbye to Link. I miss the little guy! He really was an amazing dog. So sweet, very cute, and just the perfect size! Then we took a bit of a break from fostering, but we now have another, an Australian Cattle Dog puppy (my boss's specialty) for a couple of days. I'll take him again next week, but this weekend I get a break so I can pet sit (yay for making money!).

My sweet baby Link. One day I'll have one just like him. Lana would love it!


I'm super super proud I got into both the honors societies I have been working my BUTT OFF to join since Freshman year of college!! ((ΦΒΚ and ΦΚΦ)) One of them I had to fight for, because my major is new, and somebody forgot to input the major code into the audit system. But, they fixed the problem and let me and several others in my major in.  =)

I am finding time for reading (mostly fanfiction, but not entirely), which excites me way more than I thought it would. School is coming along, as are my plans for next year, which will help me get into graduate school. (Scary thought!) Everything is falling into place except... exercise. That's not my forte. I made a photo album on my computer of pictures that inspire health consciousness (mostly pictures of rhythmic gymnastics-it's not something I do, but something I wish I could). I follow people on blogger and youtube and such that post exercises. I jump on pinterest every once in a while for workout stuff, but don't care enough to create an account. I buy veggies and fruits (which go bad WAY faster than my potato chips). I guess I just need to keep working to motivate myself.

A Pinterest.com gem
Much love,
Kayla, Lana, and for a little while, Gage

No comments:

Post a Comment