Monday, April 30, 2012

We've also got less popular "Nobody Poops But You".



Prepare yourselves, something amazing has happened. Twice now, I've fostered young puppies with tiny bladders, and it's driving me insane. You see, I live in an apartment, so I can't take the dogs out without getting dressed and walking down a hall with tons of neighbors who spend all day sitting in front of their peephole, judging me. So, understandably, it bugs me to have to go out every few hours. But today, today my foster puppy Banjo (I didn't name him, that's not my style, but I'm not going to confuse the little fellow, as I expect his future owner to want to change his name anyways) peed in the bathtub.


'What?!'

No, I'm serious. He got his first bath yesterday, and today I left the bathroom door open (I usually don't, but the garbage can in there was empty, so I figured 'why not?'). He just walked into the bathroom, hopped in the tub, peed, and walked back out. I wasn't sure whether I should scold him for peeing inside or praise him for doing it in the most convenient possible place! (I chose to unenthusiastically praise him, seemed like a good compromise, and then of course I cleaned the tub.)

I only wish I knew WHY he chose to pee there. Was it a coincidence or will he do it again? Ah, the adventures of fostering!

Much love,
Kayla, Lana, and Banjo

P.S. Banjo has a meet and greet tomorrow with a potential adopter! Wish him luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment