Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rest assured, I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

"Last night’s 'Itchy and Scratchy Show' was, without a doubt, the worst episode *ever.* Rest assured, I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world. "

I do have to register my disgust about something. Sundrop commercials. On the blog, I hope to include many great commercials, and many horrible ones. This one is bad enough to be 'honored' as the first I shall mention.

Seriously, name one person who has watched a Sundrop commercial and then wanted to drink Sundrop. Just one, that's all I ask.




If you haven't seen it, don't worry, I included it above. Nothing about really lame white people dancing like that, shaking their butts like they're full of rocks, makes me want to buy that product. I don't want to look like that! I'm already a lame, white person, I don't need any extra help... Also, the liquid looks neon. There is no way that looks potable. I feel like it would completely dissolve your insides. I'll admit I've never tried it, and I apologize if you are offended or if you find Sundrop to be a tasty concoction, but I just can't. I eat enough junk as it is (just binged on cheese flavored chips and milano cookies), and I don't need glowing, radioactive sludge in my diet.

All I can think of is the Slurm Factory in Futurama

No comments:

Post a Comment